Montcalm provides a broad range of educational opportunities for boys, ages 12-28, and girls, ages 12-21, helping them reintegrate into the academic arena and prepare them for college.
Through individual and group counseling, we provide a nurturing environment offering engaging personal growth opportunities that instill dignity, respect and confidence. We believe there’s no such thing as a bad child.
We offer private, therapeutic treatment programs for young people living with autism spectrum disorders. We also provide a program for students preparing to live independently.
Montcalm alumni attend colleges across the nation
This map shows colleges and universities attended by Montcalm alumni across the United States, including:
- Bowling Green State University
- DePaul University
- Thomas More College
- Indiana University
- Michigan State University
- And more
- “Graduating means a lot to me because this is the first time that I actually finished something. This is the first time that I have been really serious about something.” — Michael , Alumni
- “Montcalm changed the way I saw the world. ” — Kurt, Alumni
- “Our son was a flower that was wilting here at home and now he’s blooming because of Montcalm. ” — Mrs. Romanowski, Parent
- “You are truly amazing people and our family thanks you and will always treasure you for walking our daughter down the road to success. ” — Anonymous, Parent
- “Before I came to Montcalm, I would have been thankful for shoes, a new purse or money. I was very materialistic and only cared about myself and how I could get my way to get what I wanted.” — Sarah, Alumni
Choosing Montcalm School
Montcalm is the premier therapeutic boarding and day school specializing in youth with behavioral issues and autism spectrum disorders. Our therapeutic school is the worldwide leader in strength-based care for teens.
Our next Parent and Family Day will be on October 3! We look forward to seeing everyone there!
- December 10, 2014
- December 18, 2014
- December 20, 2014